Tuesday, December 2, 2008

it can't be december

just by chance i noticed the date.   okay, so i haven't posted since i left town without my computer.  fire me!  it is december 2. it was my father's birthday.  since he died when he was younger than me, that is how i will always remember him.  it is impossible to imagine what he would look like alive today and 82 years old.  there was nothing i did not love about him.

i am back in denver after a long car trip back.  going to ok and tx was exciting and happy. returning to co was not.  i was tired, the car was getting blown all over the road, there was black ice on the road when we hit co, there were no smiling faces waiting for me.  

the house project continues.  fireplace rock placement yesterday and today.  floors tomorrow.

tip of the day:   DO NOT rub your eyes while eating anything with wasabi!

1 comment:

Lauren Thompsinario said...

good tip...i'll keep that in mind.
if you need a smiling face there is always Skype!